Monday, April 21, 2008
4/21/08
Thing 16. Student 2.0 Tools. I really like the research quick start. We have this on our library home page and I have demonstrated it to students as well as used it. I wish I would have had something similar to this as a high school and undergraduate student! What a help, especially for those of us that procrastinate. It is so nice to see the time frame for the entire term paper, and a review of what each of those steps mean. We have so many online resources now that our resource librarian put links to them as well as the links to the OPAC to get the records for the print resources for the students enabling them to do a lot of the paper at the computer. I see more and more students with their own laptops in the library looking things up on line and in the stacks. It is so handy to have everything together! Thank you Jane Prestebak for enabling us to use this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment